Saturday, May 4, 2019

CAMERON HIGHLANDS

Image

Hello Bloggers,
As this will be my very first post on this blog, i would like to share something about myself.
My name if Hafiz. Coming from a family from Johor (yes JDT!).
I have travel a lot of places (Oh I love travel & driving around).
One of my favourite places is Cameron Highlands. Why? Because its cold and it have a green scenery which I love the most.

Its a blessed to stay there for almost 2 years during my childhood time. Friends, they are the main reason for me to go there every now and then.
Haha.
Anyway, there's a lot of interesting places where we can visit from Ringlet till Blue Valley at teh utmost top.
Will continue my writing later.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAMERON HIGHLANDS

Hello Bloggers, As this will be my very first post on this blog, i would like to share something about myself. My name if Hafiz . Comin...